All 19 art Reviews

G.I.R G.I.R

Well done!

This is very, very cool. I love it. The shading and lighting is awesome on this. Very nice.

DeviantArt Fellow DeviantArt Fellow

Good Gawd

Thats creepy and quite funny. Lols. Yersh, its cause no one wants him.

Chickenlump responds:

He's filled to the brim with weapons-grade saltwater for your amusement, ladies and gentlemen.

Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2

Lovely...

... pixeling. I truly wish I had your talent. The one character's left boot looks a bit wonky but thats really it. Everything else is awesome. -thumbs up- Handsome work!

Kurosawa Tribute Kurosawa Tribute

Brilliant

Lovely. The foliage is beautiful and I love the people and their stances. Good coloring and set up. Everything seems so balanced.

Well done. A rare 10/10 from me.

Stunji responds:

thank you, I appreciate it alot!

Terran Marine2 Terran Marine2

STARCRAFT

Tis a starcraft marine? Terran... marine... Okay, It looks and sounds like Starcraft. AWESOME either way. Well done and colored. Please, keep it up.

I like the word bubble.

Rhunyc responds:

lol yes it is. And thank you! :)

TANK GIRL TANK GIRL

Awesome

Very good. I love it and the coloring.

Avery + Ava Avery + Ava

Ooooh, two people!

No real serious critiques for Avery. I like the coloring and pose. His thighs are a tad long. The knee should be up further. The arm reaching to his head is a tad long as well. The eyes are cute, and I LOVE his pants. -drools- I want them. :3

Now for Ava. I agree with the previous post, her face is a tad long. Though I think it adds to the style of the drawing, it isn't proportionate. Very nice placement of the hair. I see, or at least I think, you are having issues with have both sides of the body match. Her shoulders don't match each other position wise and one breast is pointed (Which it shouldn't be mind you) and the other is correctly rounded. Also, her waist looks very much like a tube, coming straight down then doing a sharp curve or turn for the hips. The waist smoothly comes in and then flows right back out for the hips. I also don't like how the skirt lays... I don't know if I feel like it has a lack of movement or if it is something else. On the brighter side, I like the bow. I think it is very cute. I also like her shoes and socks.

A very nice piece and one I truly enjoyed looking at. Please, keep up the good work.

Mirocka responds:

I love your critiques they really help ;u;
and thank you

Gaia comission: Sarubia Gaia comission: Sarubia

"Alright Mister"...

... is what she looks like she's saying. Lol.

I like the shading. Well some. The eyes are also very nice.
Are the sleeves supposed to not be equal in length? And I think I might try a more orange-ish color for the skin. She looks kind of like a zombie at the moment. Something very ashy.

A nice piece. Not as good as some of your others but its more simple so thats probably why I think that. Keep up the good work.

lol so true XDD
yeah the sleeves are suppose to be like that ^^U

Well it's a commission, I don't put my best effort on commissions sometimes

ID luv ID luv

Its nice

I think this is a nice piece but I think you might need to work on proportions. Even though it is Anime style that doesn't mean the body shouldn't be properly weighted.

The eye is a tad large for the head, I believe the curve for the cheek makes me think this. The legs would need to be slightly longer as well. Also, I think perhaps the right ear would look better if it was pointed upwards and not flopped over, but that depends on what type of animal you are combining the person with.

Now for the things that I like! I LOVE the coloring for the eye. The colors are well balanced and not too over shiny, complimenting the simple celling shading of the clothes. I also like the coloring and highlights for the hair. Very well done. I also love the black starish background and the shoes are cute.

Overall, well done. I like it quite a lot. :3

thanks for the critique^v^
btw she's suppose to be a chibi but When I did it on the computer she turn out to be a mixture ^^U

You sucked colors from my life You sucked colors from my life

powerful

I love your piece. I love the detail in the flower and the shading. Also, the ripples are well done. Lovely line width variation.

I see nothing I can critique. Kudos.